Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Give Thanks for - My Family

       This year I decided to skip the typical article of what Thanksgiving is about; I'll just say that I think Thanksgiving/giving thanks, should be a part of our everyday lives.
       I could write a long list about all the things I'm thankful for - I've been blessed beyond measure with the life I have.  But I decided I wanted to focus on my family, because they are the ones who are my foundation, my rock, and have given me the blessed and fortunate life I have.
       Meet my family: my dad Doug, mom Micheline, brother Jonathan, and sister Vanessa.  Oh, and of course my dogs Champ and Sadie! And I mean like, I hope you really get to meet them someday...they're the best.
My parents have both made so many sacrifices and given up so much in order to give myself and my siblings the world.  My mom is one of the most caring, compassionate, and worrisome (I mean that in the best way possible) women I've ever met.  My dad is my hero - he's accomplished so much and yet still dreams of more and has such high goals.  They've both set an amazing example for me; I'm so proud of them and so lucky to be their daughter.
       My brother and my sister mean more to me than they probably know.  They're always there for me, cheering me on, and they push me to be the best me I can possibly be- I only hope that I don't let them down.
       My family is my world, my rock, my support and my backbone, my will to go on, my life, my love, and my everything<3

No comments:

Post a Comment